GREGS GUITARS

This blog is about the construction of my acoustic guitar kit and any other guitars that I decide to build I have built a couple of electrics but this is a big step,forward - I hope!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Another week gone by!!

Well apart from working a bit out of town this week,I have been trying to get the "shed"finished cant wait for daylight saving!

My aim at the moment is to get started on the body of the guitar over the next 3 day weekend.
The wood is still getting used to the crazy weather we are having here,Today 33 deg C, tomorrow 20 deg C.

The only good thing is the humidity is riding at about 45 - 55 % at the moment

In the between times I have been having a look around for ideas on finishing am giving French Polish a bit of thought at the moment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home