GREGS GUITARS

This blog is about the construction of my acoustic guitar kit and any other guitars that I decide to build I have built a couple of electrics but this is a big step,forward - I hope!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

A tower would be quicker!!

Well I have finished my out of town work for a little while so hopefully I will be able to get started now.

I have just about finished the reno to the shed and have built a small room to build my guitars.

I have managed to pick up a cheap dehumidifier so all I need to do now is get started.

Hopefully this week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Blog said...

Hey Greg, I've been checking in from time to time and can feel your frustrations. Hope to see some progress soon - show us some photos of you room?

October 21, 2006 6:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home