GREGS GUITARS

This blog is about the construction of my acoustic guitar kit and any other guitars that I decide to build I have built a couple of electrics but this is a big step,forward - I hope!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Weekends go too quick




Well I have been trying to get this shed/room sorted out -This project was bigger than I ever thought. !!

Hi Ted,
Here is a picture of the inside and the door going into it,but as you can see,its still not finished.

The room is only about 4 sq mts but at least I can keep it seperate from all the other happenings in the garage.

I suppose now that I dont have to worry too much about the humidity etc,I can get a start on the kit,and leave it for a while if I am busy at work

2 Comments:

Blogger Blog said...

My man, I think you are putting far too much time into serving the masters of work, family and what not - Time to ignore everything else and get on with the build. You have shown great patience. I could not have waited this long to get started.

October 30, 2006 2:18 am  
Blogger Greg said...

I dont know about "patience" Ted.
This is so frustrating.Between renovating (House and shed) and work ,trying to get a few hours a day is impossible!

October 31, 2006 9:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home