GREGS GUITARS

This blog is about the construction of my acoustic guitar kit and any other guitars that I decide to build I have built a couple of electrics but this is a big step,forward - I hope!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Finally getting a start

Well I have come to the conlusion that life is busy! Trying to get a few hours is not as easy as it sounds.

Any way, I finally got a start on the guitar yesterday.I layed it all out only to find that the tail block is too long.I am not sure if its something I am missing or doing wrong, but I will wait to see what the guys on http://www.kitguitarsforum.com/forum/threads.php?id=872_0_2_0_C

have to say.
I realise that it looks easy on the video and in the manual,but an extra set of hands would be great when it comes to gluing it up!

I also have found that the room that I built is OK but could have been about twice the size.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home