New nut cut
Today I decided to make another nut because the original one was pretty ugly!..
This one was a lot easier and came out pretty good except I have noticed a fine crack in it.
I have made up a simple 15 deg Jig to cut the angle on the bottom of the nut and I used a radius sanding block to shape the top of it.This worked well.
I am not going to worry about the neck problem as per my previous post(s).
I am really not sure if its a problem with the top or the neck,but if I keep playing around with it,I will end up stuffing the neck right up.
I have ordered some "Z Poxy" finishing resin,so I can get a start on French Polishing it- But this is another story!