This blog is about the construction of my acoustic guitar kit and any other guitars that I decide to build I have built a couple of electrics but this is a big step,forward - I hope!

Sunday, July 06, 2008

REAL BAD DAY! It really can't be that hard!

Well I got the Tuner Bushes from Stewmac and proceeded to drill out the headstock and fit them.

Even though I was taking extreme care with the drill,I almost managed to tear out a large piece of the headstock.

Anyway I finally got them drilled out and fitted the bushes.I then went to fit the tuners only to find that some were far too tight.I am not sure if was a problem with the bushes or because they weren't lined up.

I can't believe this is such a stuff up.It is obvious that Stewmac didn't understand what I was talking about when I contacted them.

I almost feel like throwing the neck in the bin now and starting again.


Post a Comment

<< Home