GREGS GUITARS

This blog is about the construction of my acoustic guitar kit and any other guitars that I decide to build I have built a couple of electrics but this is a big step,forward - I hope!

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Still on the face of the earth

Well this post is more about saying that I am still around.

It feels a bit like "Teds Hibernation post" (G'Day Ted)
http://tedsguitar.blogspot.com/ but its more like I havn't had a day to do any more than house chores or go to work for 12-14 hrs a day.....

It is very depressing every time I walk past the guitar and see how little there is to do to finish it ,and I just can't get the time.

I am planning on taking some time off soon so this may be the chance -I hope

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Hi Greg,

Glad to see you are still around. I know that things with work and family can get hectic. Winter is coming and maybe you will get some time to finish it up once the snow starts flying.

November 05, 2007 5:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Greg, I know the feeling well. I wish I could just get past the next 30 years of working and get on with retirement - where apparently I will have all this extra time on my hands.

I am heading back down to the shop in the next month or so... I hope

November 17, 2007 9:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home