GREGS GUITARS

This blog is about the construction of my acoustic guitar kit and any other guitars that I decide to build I have built a couple of electrics but this is a big step,forward - I hope!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Kerfing,and bloody pegs

Well first up I appreciate Ted's comments on the tail block gap.
I was kind of more disapointed than anything but I am sure things like this will be on-going ,especially when we try to squash the building in with all the other things that are going on!

Anyway,went out to get some "STRONG" cloths pegs today.Pretty easy you would reckon,but all I found was cheap garbage that would be lucky to hold a sock on a line.

Anyway another trip down to the Hardware.They have some small spring clamps that I think will work better.

The other drama I have had (and I know others have had) is the kerfing keeps breaking around the waist curve.I have posted the question up on http://www.kitguitarsforum.com/forum/threads.php?id=893_0_6_0_C
to see what the guys have to say about a solution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home