GREGS GUITARS

This blog is about the construction of my acoustic guitar kit and any other guitars that I decide to build I have built a couple of electrics but this is a big step,forward - I hope!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Bracing Glued




Well, I finally got some time in the shed today to get on with the guitar.
For the last few weeks I have been working out of town so not much has been happening-Not real happy! (Thanks for your concerns Ted)

Anyway I used the Go Bar deck to glue up the braces.I think this is the way to go but I did have some problems getting the rods to stay on at first..

I used piece of cardboard around the edge to make the form.
Anyway I am going to try to get the back done this week and hopefully I might get it closed next weekend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home