This blog is about the construction of my acoustic guitar kit and any other guitars that I decide to build
I have built a couple of electrics but this is a big step,forward - I hope!
Well, I finally got some time in the shed today to get on with the guitar.
For the last few weeks I have been working out of town so not much has been happening-Not real happy! (Thanks for your concerns Ted)
Anyway I used the Go Bar deck to glue up the braces.I think this is the way to go but I did have some problems getting the rods to stay on at first..
I used piece of cardboard around the edge to make the form.
Anyway I am going to try to get the back done this week and hopefully I might get it closed next weekend.