GREGS GUITARS

This blog is about the construction of my acoustic guitar kit and any other guitars that I decide to build I have built a couple of electrics but this is a big step,forward - I hope!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

The backs on,but not without a small problem

Well,I have got the back glued on (Did this before the top) and I see that one of the braces has held the back up off the kerfing,It is only as fine as a piece of paper,but something to watch next time!

I checked this quite a few times ,but I think that a splinter has come away from the brace and held it up off the kerfing

I am going to get the top on today and get a start on the neck so I feel as though I am finally getting somewhere.

The weather here at the moment is garbage.
The last 4 weeks have been so warm,wet and humid its been making it a bit of a task to do too much.

I reckon I should have put a small AC unit in the shed , as the De humidifier makes it quite warm in the room.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home