GREGS GUITARS

This blog is about the construction of my acoustic guitar kit and any other guitars that I decide to build I have built a couple of electrics but this is a big step,forward - I hope!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Back Bracing done. + Rap for Stewmac

Well its good to be back and to be able to get a bit done on the Guitar.
What I am finding is that because I am not contantly working on it,I have to keep going back to the instructions and watch what stage I am up too so I dont forget any of the "small" bits .

Anyway I have managed to get the back bracing done today so I hope that in the next few days I will get the box closed in.

When I do the next one I won't be using Yellow Glue.Its lucky you can't see the top bracing!

Now I want to give Stewmac a big rap.
I have been dealing with them for a number of years now ,and all I can say is that there Customer Service is exceptional.
They always have responded to any problems without a hassle.

In my latest saga,the Video that came with the Kit ,for some reason ,decided to start playing up.(I purchased the kit some months ago but never really played the Video right through)

I contacted them just to see if they had any problems with them and without any questions they offered to replace it with the DVD.

Hows That!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home