GREGS GUITARS

This blog is about the construction of my acoustic guitar kit and any other guitars that I decide to build I have built a couple of electrics but this is a big step,forward - I hope!

Monday, March 26, 2007

Binding cleaned up




I have managed to scrape the binding back.I am not real happy with the end results but I suppose I will put this down to "learning"

The white binding is a real pain,as it shows ever bump and scratch.

I have also made up a clamp to hold the body on the bench.It was money well spent.
Here are some pics.



1 Comments:

Blogger Blog said...

Looking great Greg. I bet you're being too hard on yourself over that white binding.

That guitar holder will save you the dramas I had of, THE DROP.

Looking great.

March 27, 2007 2:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home