Binding jig made,end strip done
I managed to finish cleaning the routed channels up,cut and fitted the end strip and I decided to make up a "Binding Laminating Jig" which I got done.
I also laminated the three thin bindings for the top ,so if I can get a couple of hours after work I will get that done ..
The jig worked pretty good and I hope only having the 2 strips will be a bit easier to glue.
I have also started looking around for some ideas for the finish.I am leaning towards the French Polish at the moment but I am going to have a play before I touch the guitar.
One thing that does concern me is the amount of dirty marks on the spruce top(See Pic) . I am hoping it all cleans up OK
The next thing I need to start thinking about is tuners..I am not sure what to use yet....