GREGS GUITARS

This blog is about the construction of my acoustic guitar kit and any other guitars that I decide to build I have built a couple of electrics but this is a big step,forward - I hope!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

The box is closed-At last

Well finally.....,I have the box closed.This weekend I am going to get a start on the neck - I hope.

I recieved my "Precision Router Base"
from Stewmac this week and I am now thinking about some kind of inlay - (Get ready Ted for more questions!)

This product is really well made and a lot better than the Plastic Dremel base I have.

I am starting to think about the finish now and I am not sure if to try my hand at French Polishing or one of the water based finishes.(Time to start reading I suppose).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home