GREGS GUITARS

This blog is about the construction of my acoustic guitar kit and any other guitars that I decide to build I have built a couple of electrics but this is a big step,forward - I hope!

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Top ON - and RIP Billy

Well I finally got the top glued on today.I glued the back on first but I don't think I would do it this way again.

I had a bit of trouble getting the top square and the back is out by a few mm.

Also I have a small gap where one of the braces is.I don't think this will matter because the binding will cover it.

I could almost write a book on what not to do!

And on a sadder note:

The passing of Billy Thorpe this week was a real shock and devastating to Aussie rock.. This guy was a real rock icon.

http://www.thorpie.com/

RIP Billy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home