Binding rebate cleaned up
Well I finished "cleaning up"the binding channel using the Laminex Trimmer.
I don't know why ,but this was a lot easier and I have managed to kind of make the channel a lot neater than it ended up with the Dremel.(I am a bit happier now)
I was having a look throught one of my books and I see that they had cut down to the kerfing ,so I am not too worried about that.
I have decided that I am going to make a guide for the trimmer so it rides just on the edge and the guide will run along the side by about 50mm.This should make it a bit easier next time.
My plans are to get the binding and the neck done this coming weekend.