GREGS GUITARS

This blog is about the construction of my acoustic guitar kit and any other guitars that I decide to build I have built a couple of electrics but this is a big step,forward - I hope!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Not as much as I had hoped!

Well I never got started on the neck but I did get a go at routing the binding rebate - Hows the nerves now! Your kidding! I am glad I used the Dremel and Stew-macs jig.

I never got it finished because I was starting to rush ,and not watch what was happening.

I am not too sure what is going on,because on some parts the cut is fine but on other parts its not deep enough.The sides looked pretty square and flat so I don't know.??

I also wasn't too sure on how much bigger to leave the binding (if any) so it can be sanded/scraped flush with the top and sides.

Any way I will go and have another look at the Stew mac DVD and see what they say.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home